Monday, January 27, 2014
Travelling to Asia during the summer seasons
Any trip to Asia requires you to browse through and select from an overwhelming list of travel destinations with each destination offering something unique and wondrous. As a result, most people always end up getting baffled while deciding on where to go while travelling to Asia in the summer seasons and leave the entire planning to their travel agents. After going through a number of traveller experiences and consulting with thousands of travellers, we have compiled a list of the hottest summer destinations in Asia. Hopefully, this list will allow you to stop depending on your travel agents and make your own decisions regarding where to go in the upcoming summer season.
Things to consider while planning for your summers in Asia
There are a number of factors that need consideration before you can select and finalize on a destination. Remember that the ultimate choice will differ from person to person and will be based on personal expectations, preferences and budgets.
- The Weather – The Weather is by far the main factor that needs consideration when you plan to visit Asia during the summer months. Due to the vast distances and geographical features, it is possible for you to choose from destinations which offer extremely hot and humid temperatures as well as destinations which are pleasant and cool. Some places are also known to experience large amounts of rainfall on a daily basis during the summer months.
- On or Off Season – Generally, most places in Asia have their main season time during the summer months. However, it is also possible for you to find places experiencing off seasons, thereby offering you access to cheaper holidays and lesser crowds.
- Crowds – Irrespective of where you travel in Asia during the summer seasons, be prepared to find thousands of tourists like yourself. Some of the more popular tourist destinations are also known to become extremely crowded and you might consider booking your accommodations early as the best options are known to disappear very fast.
- Airfares – It is also important to consider the airfare from your hometown to the place you want to visit. It might be extremely uneconomical for you to travel to certain destinations in Asia due to lack of proper flight connections. Not only would you have to spend hours a lot of time getting to your preferred spot, it could end up becoming extremely expensive as well.
- Location – Another factor which greatly affects your decisions is the location itself. Some locations are quite inaccessible and require you to choose from multiple modes of commute. Then there are those countries where travelling to a single place is simply not worth it. Ultimately, the location that you choose depends on the time available for your holiday, your budget and your personal preferences.
Places to visit when travelling to Asia in the summer seasons
There are thousands of places in Asia that offer excellent holiday experiences for tourists. Most of these destinations would easily feature in the lists of the top holiday destinations around the world. To make things simpler, we have compiled a list of the top travel destinations which offer extremely contrasting experiences to allow you to select something that seems to be just right.
- Luxurious travel escapades in South China – The coastal cities of China might be considered to be second tier travel destinations, but some cites like Xiamen are becoming extremely popular for travellers across the globe. You can find a number of biking and hiking trails along with magnificent tea fields and old world fortress houses all around the city. The Gulangya Island located nearby is also known to be the perfect spot for all lovers and romantics. Another city which draws millions of travellers in the summers is Guangzhou. It might be popular for its bustling streets, excellent nightlife and modern day attractions, but it is also famous for its splendid architecture and mesmerizing art. Some of the most famous attractions of Guangzhou include the Guangzhou Opera House and the Guangzhou Museum of Fine Arts.
- The wonders of India – When it comes to travelling to India, the choice of where to travel to is as difficult as choosing a place to visit in Asia. India is known to offer all sorts of travel experiences that one could possibly want – from romantic old world hill stations to beautiful beaches that boast of great nightlife, from ancient cultures and natural beauty to the splendour of old world architecture, mesmerizing temples and majestic palaces. Therefore, the choice ultimately depends on your individual preferences. The most popular destinations in India include the serene backwaters and ultra romantic lagoon resorts of Kerela, the mesmerizing beauty of the snow capped peaks of Kashmir, the beaches and nightlife of Goa, the splendour and culture of Gujrat and the magnificent palaces, forts and sand dunes of Rajasthan.
- Cruising in Laos – A number of travellers plan their holidays with the goal of relaxing their bodies and spending time amid natural sights and attractions. For all such travellers and other nature lovers, cruising along the Mekong River in Laos is one of the best options in Asia. Luang Prabang, the capital of Laos might be your preferred destination, but flying to the city is not always the best mode of transport. For an extremely unique and compelling experience, you could choose a slow cruise along the Mekong River from Thailand. You can reach the peaceful capital within two days and visit some of the most magnificent temples of the world along the way.
- Sun worshipping on the beaches of Thailand – Thailand, a country famous for its endless expanses of beaches, crystal clear waters, breathtaking natural beauty and a number of sights and attractions, has become one of the most popular travel destinations in Asia. From the commercialized resort town of Phuket to the excellent shopping and temples watching activities of Bangkok, from the miles of beaches around the Krabi Province to the surreal full moon parties of Koh Samui, from relaxing getaways and the beautiful coral reefs of Hua Hin to the marine animals and caves of the Phi Phi Islands, there is never a shortage of sights to choose from while in Thailand. Chiang Rai, located in Northern Thailand, is also known to house some of the most exotic temples of Thailand as well as native hill tribes such as the Chiang Mai Hill Tribe and the Lisu Hill Tribe. The Wat Rong Khun (White Temple) is the most famous temple of the area.
- Exploring old world temples in Cambodia – Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and India might be known to be some of the most famous travel destinations in Asia, but Cambodia has also become extremely popular of late. With some of the most unique sights in the world being located at the iconic Angkor Wat and Siem Reap, the country promises awe inspiring forest temples to those who dare to make the journey. The French Quarter and Angkor Archaeological Park of Siem Ream are extremely famous as well.
- Explore the heavenly surroundings offered by Maldives – A trip to the Island Republic of Maldives shall take you away from the hustle bustle of daily life. Any holiday to the Maldives is always known for the secluded feel, the breathtaking natural expanses on display, peaceful atmospheres, exotic beaches offering extremely romantic sunrises and sunsets and a number of beach activities and adventures.
- Thrilling water sports and wild parties in Bali – Bali promises tourists with one of the best holiday experiences in Asia where they can get access to the best travel experiences that money can buy. The island is known to offer the ultimate beach getaway in Asia and it offers a vast array of water activities such as kayaking and snorkelling, some of the best spa resorts in the world, a myriad of natural sights and the wildest of parties and nightlife that Asia has to offer.
- Scenic hikes and romantic escapades in Malaysia – Malaysia is the ideal destination The Kota Kinabalu is extremely famous among travellers for its magnificent culture and mesmerizing natural beauty. It is home to the world famous Kinabalu National Park, the first UNESCO World Heritage Site of Malaysia, which is famous for its breathtaking natural beauty and scenic hikes. The island of Langkawi is extremely famous among romantics as well. It is home to some of the best beaches of Asia as well as one of the most iconic resorts of the world.
More Relevent News Articles
how to get through airport security faster
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
latest air travel trends
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Low cost airlines from london to new york
Monday, March 10, 2014
best airlines for long haul flights
Sunday, March 09, 2014
how to use your frequent flier miles
Saturday, March 08, 2014
Top 10 adventure travel destinations in the world
Friday, March 07, 2014
Holidaying in Australia with a discount
Thursday, March 06, 2014
The best zoos in the world
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
What to wear while travelling long haul flights
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
Top 10 most beautiful natural wonders
Monday, March 03, 2014