Zamboanga Flights Guide
Located in Mindanao, Zamboanga is one of the southernmost cities in the Philippines. It has been a port city for a long time, and today it retains the title of country busiest.
The early 19th century cathedral is a special treat for the eyes and a symbol of the city. The City Hall is from the beginning of the next century, and likewise is recognizable. The oldest site in the city is beautiful Fort Pilar from the 17th century. There are natural parks in the area, and beaches as well—plenty to keep as busy as the city itself.
Zamboanga International Airport serves the city. Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific fly here.
Flights to Zamboanga
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Zamboanga Travel Facts
- Zamboanga, Philippines connects to 12 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Zamboanga is 94 miles to on Air Philippines.
- The longest flight from Zamboanga is 528 miles to Manila on Philippine Airlines.
Zamboanga Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air Philippines fly from Zamboanga to Cebu and 4 other cities including Manila.
- Cebu Pacific fly from Zamboanga to Cebu and 4 other cities including Manila.
- Philippine Airlines fly from Zamboanga to Cebu and 4 other cities including Manila.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Zamboanga to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Zamboanga (ZAM)
Save on cheap flights from Zamboanga. See below sample of Zamboanga airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Zamboanga (ZAM)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Zamboanga.