Zagreb Flights Guide
Zagreb is the largest city in the Republic of Croatia and is known as the capital. It is a city full of history which dates back from the Roman era to the present.
The region also hosts a large amount of culture, which is showcased in various forms of art and entertainment throughout the area. There are a plethora of museums that are present in Zagreb, such as the Archaeological Museum in Nikola Subic Square, the Croation National History Museum on Demetrova Street, and Museum of the City of Zagreb on Opaticka Street, and the Croatian Museum of Naive Art on Cirilometodska Street.
In terms of events, Zagreb is well-known for the extensive amount of concerts and musical festivals featuring popular mainstream artists that have come to the region. This is a point of interest for many who travel to the area and some choose to plan their vacation around some of the many music festivals throughout the year.
The nightlife in the area is fairly promising, offering guests a variety of nightclubs and performing arts events that they can attend. There are also numerous restaurants which offer some of the finest cuisine available within the region.
There are many different types of transportation available to the public while visiting Zagreb. These options include trams, buses, and the Zagreb commuter rail. These tend to be the most common modes of transportation in the region, although taxis have also been increasing in popularity since the emergence of multiple taxi companies in 2010.
Flights to Zagreb
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Zagreb Travel Facts
- Zagreb, Croatia connects to 38 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Zagreb is 118 miles to Zadar on Croatia Airlines.
- The longest flight from Zagreb is 1158 miles to Moscow on Aeroflot Russian Airlines.
- Croatia Airlines fly to 19 destinations including Zurich from Zagreb.
- easyJet fly to 3 destinations including Paris from Zagreb.
- bmi fly to 2 destinations including London from Zagreb.
- Australia: Flights to Zagreb
Zagreb Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Croatia Airlines fly from Zagreb to Amsterdam and 19 other cities including Zurich.
- easyJet fly from Zagreb to Dortmund and 3 other cities including Paris.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Zagreb to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Zagreb (ZAG)
Save on cheap flights from Zagreb. See below sample of Zagreb airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Zagreb (ZAG)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Zagreb.
For more information visit our Zagreb