Yantai Flights Guide
Yantai is a large city of 6 million people, though itís much more laid-back than other metropolises. The Chinese mostly come to the city in the summer months to enjoy its beaches.
The Changyu Museum of Wine Culture is intriguing. One can enjoy the city by visiting the Changdao National Forest out on Long Island, which is known for its sprinkling of temples. In town is the Nanshan Park, good for a dayís tranquil stroll. The nearby Mount Kunyu was where Taoism was introduced to the city, and the hill is filled with statues. Nearby beaches are many, and Moon Bay is particularly splendid.
Yantai Laishan International Airport serves this northeasterly city. Shangdong Airlines provide the bulk of the traffic, but a dozen other airlines fly here as well.
Flights to Yantai
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Yantai Travel Facts
- Yantai, China connects to 43 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Yantai is 108 miles to Dalian on China Eastern Airlines.
- The longest flight from Yantai is 1112 miles to Shenzhen on Air China.
- Shandong Airlines fly to 12 destinations including Wuhan from Yantai.
- Air China fly to 11 destinations including Wuhan from Yantai.
- China Eastern Airlines fly to 9 destinations including Shanghai from Yantai.
- Australia: Flights to Yantai
Yantai Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Shandong Airlines fly from Yantai to Beijing and 12 other cities including Wuhan.
- Air China fly from Yantai to Beijing and 11 other cities including Wuhan.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Yantai to Beijing and 9 other cities including Shanghai.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Yantai to Changcha and 4 other cities including Yanji.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Yantai to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Yantai (YNT)
Save on cheap flights from Yantai. See below sample of Yantai airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Yantai (YNT)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Yantai.