Warsaw Flights Guide
The largest city within Poland and also known as the capital, Warsaw is located on the Vistula River and is fairly near the Carpathian Montains. It is considered to be a global city and is a popular destination for many tourists around the world. It is also a very significant area to the rest of central Europe due to the role it plays within economics in the region.
Landmarks that should be visited while spending time in Warsaw include the Royal Castle, Barbican, Market Square, King Zygmunt’s Column, and the Royal Route. Other popular locations include Wilanow Palace, the University of Warsaw, Presidential Palace, and the Okopowa Street Jewish Cemetary, which is one of the largest Jewish cemeteries found within Europe.
Those who are interested in museums and art galleries may want to visit locations such as the National Museum, Museum of the Polish Army, the Palace in Natolin, and the Royal Ujazdow Castle. These locations provide a variety of unique art exhibits and some of the most rare original artworks present throughout the region. The National Museum is known for holding many of Hitler’s private art collection.
Transporation within Warsaw includes buses and taxis, as well as a light rail system. Most locals tend to travel by car to get to where they want to go. As a result, visitors can expect that they will have the best results in visiting landmarks by hailing a taxi or riding along on some of the bus routes throughout their stay within the city.
Go to the Warsaw Travel Guide
Flights to Warsaw
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Warsaw Travel Facts
- Warsaw, Poland connects to 123 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Warsaw is 141 miles to Bydgoszcz on LOT Polish Airlines.
- The longest flight from Warsaw is 4846 miles to Hanoi on LOT Polish Airlines.
- LOT Polish Airlines fly to 57 destinations including Zurich from Warsaw.
- Wizz Air fly to 16 destinations including Stockholm from Warsaw.
- Lufthansa fly to 5 destinations including Munich from Warsaw.
- Australia: Flights to Warsaw
Warsaw Airlines & Flight Schedules
- LOT Polish Airlines fly from Warsaw to Amsterdam and 57 other cities including Zurich.
- Wizz Air fly from Warsaw to Barcelona and 16 other cities including Stockholm.
- Lufthansa fly from Warsaw to Berlin and 5 other cities including Munich.
- Oceanic Airlines fly from Warsaw to Gdansk and 3 other cities including Wroclaw.
- United Airlines fly from Warsaw to Chicago and 3 other cities including Newark.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Warsaw to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Warsaw (WAW)
Save on cheap flights from Warsaw. See below sample of Warsaw airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Warsaw (WAW)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Warsaw.
For more information visit our Warsaw