Vancouver Flights Guide
A coastal city and home to over 600,000 residents, Vancouver boasts a cultural and ethnically diverse atmosphere, as well as being a linguistically varied area as well (with 52% of the population having a first language other than English). Vancouver is home to various museums, performing arts centers, libraries, galleries, and more for tourists and its residents.
Attractions in Vancouver vary and include: the popular Arts Club Theatre Company; Touchstone Theater, a smaller venue. As for museums, the city has the Vancouver Maritime Museum, the H.R. MacMillan Space Center that features live science demonstrations, exhibits and games, the Vancouver Museum which is the biggest civic museum in Canada, and the interactive Science World museum located at False Creek. Also check out the Vancouver Art Gallery that showcases contemporary works and historic pieces, plus take a tour around the Telus World of Science museum which has interactive exhibits and a massive IMAX theater.
Shopping and dining are a big tourist draw in Vancouver, and there are hundreds of fine restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shopping malls, antique stores, and more to choose from. If you’re looking to do some shopping in the city, be sure to hit up the Salt Tasting Room, Cioppino’s Mediterranean Grill, Blue Water Café & Raw Bar, L’Abattoir Restaurant, and The Keg Steakhouse & Bar which is located in downtown Vancouver. Shopping centers include the Pacific Centre Mall, Sinclair Centre, the Oakridge Centre, Park Royal Shopping Centre, and Brentwood Mall that is family-friendly and offers something for everyone.
Getting around Vancouver is quite easy, given the ample variety of transportation available in the city. Choose from the streetcar system, SkyTrain (rapid transit system), buses, taxis, small ferries, and bicycles. Vancouver also has the Vancouver International Airport is you’re looking to fly into the city.
Go to the Vancouver Travel Guide
Flights to Vancouver
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Vancouver Travel Facts
- Vancouver, Canada connects to 168 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Vancouver is 32 miles to Nanaimo on Air Canada.
- The longest flight from Vancouver is 7751 miles to Sydney on Air Canada.
- Air Canada fly to 54 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Vancouver.
- WestJet fly to 22 destinations including Winnipeg from Vancouver.
- Continental Airlines fly to 16 destinations including Seattle from Vancouver.
- Australia: Flights to Vancouver
- Go to the Vancouver International Airport Guide
Vancouver Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air Canada fly from Vancouver to Auckland and 54 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- WestJet fly from Vancouver to Calgary and 22 other cities including Winnipeg.
- Continental Airlines fly from Vancouver to Chicago and 16 other cities including Seattle.
- United Airlines fly from Vancouver to Chicago and 11 other cities including Seattle.
- Pacific Coastal Airline fly from Vancouver to Bella Coola and 10 other cities including Williams Lake.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Vancouver to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Vancouver (YVR)
Save on cheap flights from Vancouver. See below sample of Vancouver airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Vancouver (YVR)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Vancouver.
For more information visit our Vancouver