Ujung Pandang Flights Guide
The city is today known as Makassar, but residents still refer to it as Ujung Pandang. It is the largest city on the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia, and the capital of the province.
Makassar has dozens of universities, making it a hub of student life. Of the principle attractions in the city, Fort Rotterdam is the most popular, having been one of the main defensive positions in the Dutch East Indies. Losari Beach is the city’s seafront, and the floating mosque sits tranquilly in its place. There are diving opportunities here, especially at the Pulau Samalona Island.
Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport receives flights from over a dozen airlines. Merpati Nusantara Airlines, Sriwijaya Air, Garuda Indonesia and Express Air offer the most comprehensive schedules.
Flights to Ujung Pandang
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Ujung Pandang Travel Facts
- Ujung Pandang, Indonesia connects to 27 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Ujung Pandang is 208 miles to Kendari on Garuda Indonesia.
- The longest flight from Ujung Pandang is 1452 miles to Jayapura on Garuda Indonesia.
- Garuda Indonesia fly to 13 destinations including Ternate from Ujung Pandang.
- Lion Mentari Airlines fly to 10 destinations including Surabaya from Ujung Pandang.
- Sriwijaya Air fly to 2 destinations including Jakarta from Ujung Pandang.
- Australia: Flights to Ujung Pandang
Ujung Pandang Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Garuda Indonesia fly from Ujung Pandang to Ambon and 13 other cities including Ternate.
- Lion Mentari Airlines fly from Ujung Pandang to Ambon and 10 other cities including Surabaya.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Ujung Pandang to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Ujung Pandang (UPG)
Save on cheap flights from Ujung Pandang. See below sample of Ujung Pandang airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Ujung Pandang (UPG)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Ujung Pandang.