Tucson Flights Guide
Tucson Arizona is said to be one of the safest cities in the United States because everyone has guns. Whether or not that is the truth, what is true is that the city occupies a beautiful place at the foot of mountains, nestled in the diverse Sonoran Desert, and guns have been a part of its history since time immemorial.
Up and into the Santa Catalina Mountains nearby, one finds the Sabino Canyon, a desert landscape easily accessible from the city. The best hiking trails are here, as are the best vistas. From the Tucson metropolitan area, which consists of one million residents, the desert opens up. Saguaro National Park is filled with that cactus which is symbolic of the Southwest. Nearby, the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum describes the diverse landscape, flora and fauna that are waiting to be explored in the park. To see history, one must visit the San Xavier del Bac Mission, which harkens back to a time before the cowboys even started to create “The West’s” rough reputation. For something a little more recognizable, the Old Tucson Studios are home to sets commonly used in old western films. Otherwise, the Barrio Viejo is the real thing, albeit a bit different from expectations.
Tucson International Airport serves the city. Delta, US Airways, American, Alaska, Southwest and United all have daily-scheduled flights in and out of Tucson.
Go to the Tucson Travel Guide
Flights to Tucson
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Tucson Travel Facts
- Tucson, USA connects to 29 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Tucson is 110 miles to Phoenix on US Airways.
- The longest flight from Tucson is 1534 miles to Atlanta on Delta Air Lines.
- Continental Airlines fly to 8 destinations including San Francisco from Tucson.
- fly to 6 destinations including San Diego from Tucson.
- United Airlines fly to 4 destinations including San Francisco from Tucson.
- Australia: Flights to Tucson
- Go to the Tucson International Airport Guide
Tucson Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Tucson to Denver and 8 other cities including San Francisco.
- United Airlines fly from Tucson to Denver and 4 other cities including San Francisco.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Tucson to Atlanta and 3 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- American Airlines fly from Tucson to Chicago and 3 other cities including Los Angeles.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Tucson to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Tucson (TUS)
Save on cheap flights from Tucson. See below sample of Tucson airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Tucson (TUS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Tucson.