Tromso Flights Guide
Norway’s northernmost city has a history that dates back to its first religious structure in the 13th century, a church. It is cold much of the year, being more northerly than the Arctic Circle itself.
The symbol of Tromso is the Arctic Cathedral, which is relatively new compared to the Lutheran Cathedral and the very old Church of Elverhoy. The reason most come here is to see the Northern Lights. In the meantime, one should peruse the many unique museums, including the Tromso Museum, the Polar Museum and the peculiar Tromso War Museum. Besides all this there’s still the cable car viewpoint, dog sledding opportunities, ice fishing and cruises.
Tromso Airport brings in visitors aboard Wideroe, Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle Jet Time and several other airlines.
Flights to Tromso
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Tromso Travel Facts
- Tromso, Norway connects to 20 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Tromso is 49 miles to on Widerøe.
- The longest flight from Tromso is 692 miles to Oslo on Scandinavian Airlines System.
Tromso Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Widerøe fly from Tromso to Alta and 11 other cities including Vadso.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fly from Tromso to Alta and 4 other cities including Oslo.
- Scandinavian Airlines System fly from Tromso to Alta and 4 other cities including Svalbard.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Tromso to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Tromso (TOS)
Save on cheap flights from Tromso. See below sample of Tromso airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Tromso (TOS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Tromso.