Cheap flights from Pusan to Tokyo - PUS to TYO (Swap)
Tokyo > Asia to Tokyo > South Korea > Pusan
Pusan to Tokyo travel facts.
- The distance between Busan (PUS) and Tokyo (NRT) is approximately 1038 kilometres or 645 miles.
- Direct flights between Busan and Tokyo take approximately 1 hours 42 minutes or 1038 kilometres.
- Japan Airlines has direct flights from Busan to Tokyo.
- Korean Air has direct flights from Busan to Tokyo.
- Air Busan has direct flights from Busan to Tokyo.
- Delta Air Lines has direct flights from Busan to Tokyo.
- 4 airlines fly directly between Tokyo and Busan.
- Boeing 737-400 with 129 seats operates between Tokyo and Busan.
- Go to the Tokyo Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Pusan, South Korea to Tokyo, Japan.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Tokyo, Japan
|Fukuoka to Tokyo|| Japan Airlines, Emirates, All Nippon Airways|
|Hiroshima to Tokyo|| Ibex Airlines, All Nippon Airways|
|Seoul to Tokyo|| Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Asiana Airlines, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, Korean Air, Arcus-Air Logistic||$286|
|Cheju to Tokyo|| Korean Air, Japan Airlines|
|Osaka to Tokyo|| Qatar Airways, All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines|
|Nagoya to Tokyo|| All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines|
|Komatsu to Tokyo|| Ibex Airlines, All Nippon Airways|
|Qingdao to Tokyo|| All Nippon Airways, Air China|
Cheap International Flights from Tokyo, Japan
Compare Pusan to Tokyo flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Pusan to Tokyo (PUS to TYO)
Pusan to Tokyo airlines include All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Air China, All Nippon Airways, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Japan Airlines, Air China, Air China, Delta Air Lines, All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, All Nippon Airways, China Southern Airlines, Air China, Japan Airlines, China Southern Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Pusan to Japan?
Misawa, Saporro, Chitose, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Okinawa, Tokyo Haneda, Tokyo Narita, Tokyo,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.