Tegucigalpa Flights Guide
Tegucigalpa is the capital city of one of the most dangerous countries in the world, Honduras. But it is safe enough during the daytime.
The Museo para la Identidad Nacional is the main museum in the country and might have some hints about its troubles. The Archaeology Museum has interesting exhibits concerning Copan. Otherwise, the colonial center is pleasant, at least the parts that have survived landslides and earthquakes. El Tigre is a great park just outside the city with demanding hikes into the jungle, and there are a number of quaint colonial towns as well.
Toncontin International Airport brings in flights from United, Aerolineas Sosa, Avianca Nicaragua, Copa, Delta and American.
Flights to Tegucigalpa
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Tegucigalpa Travel Facts
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras connects to 18 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Tegucigalpa is 107 miles to San Pedro Sula on Grupo TACA.
- The longest flight from Tegucigalpa is 1361 miles to Atlanta on Delta Air Lines.
Tegucigalpa Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Grupo TACA fly from Tegucigalpa to Guatemala City and 6 other cities including San Salvador.
- Islena De Inversiones fly from Tegucigalpa to La Ceiba and 3 other cities including San Pedro Sula.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Tegucigalpa to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Tegucigalpa (TGU)
Save on cheap flights from Tegucigalpa. See below sample of Tegucigalpa airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Tegucigalpa (TGU)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Tegucigalpa.