Tangier Flights Guide
The closest point of Moroccan land to Spain is occupied by the beautifully resplendent city of Tanger or Tangiers. It is a Mediterranean port whose image has been forged by various external influences over its centuries of existence.
The Kasbah is the best place to see traditional Morocco. The Kasbah Museum is housed in the old palace of past Sultans, and offers an intriguing collection of artifacts among historical architecture. The American Legation is an interesting aspect of the city, while the dilapidated Teatro Cervantes speaks to the influences of Morocco’s neighbor.
Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport receives regular and seasonal flights from Royal Air Maroc, TAP, Iberia, Ryanair, EasyJet and others.
Flights to Tangier
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Tangier Travel Facts
- Tangier, Morocco connects to 15 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Tangier is 188 miles to Casablanca on Royal Air Maroc.
- The longest flight from Tangier is 1257 miles to Amsterdam on Air Arabia Maroc.
Tangier Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Royal Air Maroc fly from Tangier to Amsterdam and 7 other cities including Paris.
- Air Arabia Maroc fly from Tangier to Amsterdam and 4 other cities including Montpellier.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Tangier to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Tangier (TNG)
Save on cheap flights from Tangier. See below sample of Tangier airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Tangier (TNG)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Tangier.