Tallinn Flights Guide
Estoniaís capital city has been traditionally marked by a prickly skyline, the result of well-kempt medieval church steeples. Nowadays, its modern financial district, which is set apart from the old town, is adding the contemporary accent to a city that has been acclaimed as one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe.
In a region that saw heavy fighting during WWII, it is a surprise that Tallinnís UNESCO World Heritage medieval old town remains so intact. A visit will bring one into contact with beautiful architecture from the 11th century onward. The Raekoja Plats in the central square. One should head into the Town Hall building located here, a 14th century structure that is home to the Tallinn City Museum. Back into the streets, one finds the Viru Gate and street of the same name, the premiere shopping avenue. Toompea Hill is the longest-settled part of the city, and is peppered with beautiful buildings and an ancient ring wall. A Slavic architectural gem exists in the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, while St. Maryís claims the title of cityís oldest. One of the best ways to get a view over Tallinn old and new is by climbing to the observation deck of the TV Tower. From there, one can easily understand that there is a wealth of things yet to see, from the tsarís Kadriorg Palace to the modern Seaplane Harbour.
Tallinn Airport serves the city. Estonian Air and Ryanair handle most of the flights, but a dozen other airlines serve the airport as well.
Flights to Tallinn
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Tallinn Travel Facts
- Tallinn, Estonia connects to 49 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Tallinn is 62 miles to Helsinki on Finnair.
- The longest flight from Tallinn is 1530 miles to Gerona on .
- Estonian Air fly to 13 destinations including Vilnius from Tallinn.
- fly to 8 destinations including Weeze from Tallinn.
- Finnair fly to 6 destinations including Vaasa from Tallinn.
- Australia: Flights to Tallinn
- Go to the Tallinn Airport Guide
Tallinn Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Estonian Air fly from Tallinn to Amsterdam and 13 other cities including Vilnius.
- Finnair fly from Tallinn to Helsinki and 6 other cities including Vaasa.
- Flybe fly from Tallinn to Oulu and 5 other cities including Vaasa.
- Scandinavian Airlines System fly from Tallinn to Copenhagen and 3 other cities including Stockholm.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Tallinn to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Tallinn (TLL)
Save on cheap flights from Tallinn. See below sample of Tallinn airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Tallinn (TLL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Tallinn.
For more information visit our Tallinn