Tallahassee Flights Guide
The capital of Florida is not near the state’s main population hubs to the south, but instead finds itself well inland along the panhandle. It is a city of art and culture, and a number of historical landmarks mark is as a true American capital city.
The most striking comparison of any state capitals is made here between the Old State Capitol and the new, which was built just behind it. The museum in the former tells the city’s story. Another unique and very intriguing museum not to be missed is the Tallahassee Automobile Museum. Beautiful parks exist in the Maclay Gardens and around Lake Ella, and the Skate Park speaks to the willingness of the municipality to accommodate alternative sports.
Tallahassee Regional Airport receives regular flights from Silver Airways, American Eagle, US Airways and Delta.
Flights to Tallahassee
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Tallahassee Travel Facts
- Tallahassee, USA connects to 12 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Tallahassee is 200 miles to Tampa on United Airlines.
- The longest flight from Tallahassee is 764 miles to Dallas-fort Worth on American Airlines.
Tallahassee Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Tallahassee to Fort Lauderdale and 4 other cities including Tampa.
- United Airlines fly from Tallahassee to Charlotte and 3 other cities including Tampa.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Tallahassee to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Tallahassee (TLH)
Save on cheap flights from Tallahassee. See below sample of Tallahassee airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Tallahassee (TLH)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Tallahassee.