Singapore Flights Guide
Located in Southeast Asia off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore is actually one large main island and over 60 smaller islets that make up the city. Singapore is home to 5.3 million residents, and offers tourists a wide range of attractions, such as the beautiful National Orchid Garden, the Singapore Zoo, and the Kranji War Memorial.
Also in Singapore that is wildly popular with tourists and natives alike are the Esplande Theatres on the Bay, a performing arts center was opened in 2002; Gardens by the Bay, which highlights botanicals from every part of the world (deserts to lush rainforest plants) and also does a light show at night; the Asian Civilizations Museum that showcases the island’s diverse culture and residents, with interactive and themed exhibits. Also located in Singapore that tourists enjoy is the famed Marina Bay Sands Skypark; besides being a tourist attraction, this tall building has breathtaking views of the city, plus a nightclub and cocktail bar on the top floor (it provides viewing decks for photograph opportunities as well).
Dining and shopping is considered two of Singapore’s favorite pastimes, and there are hundreds of restaurants and retail stores in the city to choose from. Have a nice dinner at the Earl of Hindh restaurant, plan an unusual “dine in the dark” meal at NOX, have a cocktail at Noti Restaurant & Bar, or enjoy one of the hundreds of whiskies available at Auld Alliance. As for shopping, Singapore is home to the Suntec City Mall which features over 350 retail stores broken into four different areas: the Galleria, the Tropics, the Fountain Terrace, and the Entertainment Center. Other popular shopping malls include Wisma Atria, Bugis Junction, and the upscale FestiveWalk™ at Resorts World™ Sentose that has a Dale Chihuly art gallery located within the mall.
Transportation in Singapore ranges from foot traffic, buses, bicycles, taxis and trains (the use of cars on the small island is limited by the government to cut down on congestion in the city). The Port of Singapore is the world’s second busiest port (as of 2005). If you’re flying into Singapore, there are a total of eight airports in the city, the major one being Singapore Changi Airport.
Go to the Singapore Travel Guide
Flights to Singapore
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Singapore Travel Facts
- Singapore, Singapore connects to 365 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Singapore is 102 miles to Tioman on Berjaya Air.
- The longest flight from Singapore is 9509 miles to Newark on US Airways.
- Singapore Airlines fly to 84 destinations including Zurich from Singapore.
- SilkAir fly to 39 destinations including Yangon from Singapore.
- Tiger Airways fly to 24 destinations including Trivandrum from Singapore.
- Australia: Flights to Singapore
- Go to the Changi International Airport Guide
Singapore Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Singapore Airlines fly from Singapore to Abu Dhabi and 84 other cities including Zurich.
- SilkAir fly from Singapore to Balikpapan and 39 other cities including Yangon.
- Tiger Airways fly from Singapore to Bangalore and 24 other cities including Trivandrum.
- Jetstar Asia Airways fly from Singapore to Auckland and 20 other cities including Yangon.
- Garuda Indonesia fly from Singapore to Bali and 15 other cities including Ujung Pandang.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Singapore to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Singapore (SIN)
Save on cheap flights from Singapore. See below sample of Singapore airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Singapore (SIN)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Singapore.
For more information visit our Singapore