Sibu Flights Guide
Sibu is both a rough town and a tranquil green town in Malaysia’s Sarawak region on the island of Borneo. It has delicious and unique food, owning to the curious demographic of being primarily Foochow Chinese, a fact that is proudly displayed in a city memorial.
Sibu is clean, with pristine squares and well-kept palms. One can walk along the riverfront peaceably, and then visit the Tua Pek Kong Temple. The Yu Long Shang Tian En Shi Temple is intriguing for its triple role for Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism. Malaysia’s biggest market is the Central Market here, and at night the area is bursting with energy.
Sibu Airport serves the city. Malindo Air, Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia fly here.
Flights to Sibu
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Sibu Travel Facts
- Sibu, Malaysia connects to 8 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Sibu is 93 miles to Bintulu on Malaysia Airlines.
- The longest flight from Sibu is 709 miles to Kuala Lumpur on AirAsia.
Sibu Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Malaysia Airlines fly from Sibu to Bintulu and 5 other cities including Miri.
- AirAsia fly from Sibu to Johor Bahru and 3 other cities including Kuching.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cheap Flights from Sibu (SBW)
Save on cheap flights from Sibu. See below sample of Sibu airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Sibu (SBW)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Sibu.