Shiraz Flights Guide
Shiraz is a large provincial capital in modern Iran that in ancient times was a central city in the Persian Empire. As such, the city and its surrounds host a myriad of important landmarks.
Iran loves its poets, and the tombs of two greats, Saadi and Hafez, are located in Shiraz. Beautiful religious places are the Nasir al-Mulk Mosque and the Vakil Mosque. The city is also dotted with wonderful gardens such as the Eram and Afif Abad Gardens. Several Bazaars are worth one’s attention, while the modern Qor’an Gate is a symbol of the city. Finally, none shouldn’t forget to see the Arg of Karim Khan citadel.
Shiraz International Airport receives flights from two dozen airlines including Iran Aseman Airlines, Mahan Air, Iran Air, Air Arabia, Turkish Airlines and more.
Flights to Shiraz
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Shiraz Travel Facts
- Shiraz, Iran connects to 37 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Shiraz is 113 miles to Bushehr on Iran Air.
- The longest flight from Shiraz is 1546 miles to Istanbul on Turkish Airlines.
- Iran Aseman Airlines fly to 20 destinations including Zahedan from Shiraz.
- Iran Air fly to 9 destinations including Teheran from Shiraz.
- Air Bangladesh fly to 5 destinations including Teheran from Shiraz.
- Australia: Flights to Shiraz
Shiraz Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Iran Aseman Airlines fly from Shiraz to Abadan and 20 other cities including Zahedan.
- Iran Air fly from Shiraz to Ahwaz and 9 other cities including Teheran.
- Air Bangladesh fly from Shiraz to Bandar Abbas and 5 other cities including Teheran.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Shiraz to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Shiraz (SYZ)
Save on cheap flights from Shiraz. See below sample of Shiraz airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Shiraz (SYZ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Shiraz.