Shantou Flights Guide
Shantou came about during the 1800s and grew as part of the Special Economic Zone that marked the beginning of China’s opening up to the world.
The old town is disappearing. Economic activity is making the city grow exponentially, and new constructions are all modern and eager for space. The Cultural Revolution Museum is an interesting site besides, as is the Shantou Museum. Nan’ao Island is a secret gem of the city, and tells the story of an economy that is rarely glimpsed in the modern metropolises of today.
Jieyang Chaoshan Airport serves the city. Tianjin Airlines and China Southern Airlines are among a dozen more that fly here.
Flights to Shantou
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Shantou Travel Facts
- Shantou, China connects to 28 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Shantou is 191 miles to Hong Kong on China Southern Airlines.
- The longest flight from Shantou is 1741 miles to Singapore on Jetstar Asia Airways.
- China Southern Airlines fly to 14 destinations including Yiwu from Shantou.
- China Eastern Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Shanghai from Shantou.
- Air China fly to 3 destinations including Ninbo from Shantou.
- Australia: Flights to Shantou
Shantou Airlines & Flight Schedules
- China Southern Airlines fly from Shantou to Bangkok and 14 other cities including Yiwu.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Shantou to Hangzhou and 4 other cities including Shanghai.
- Air China fly from Shantou to Beijing and 3 other cities including Ninbo.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Shantou to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Shantou (SWA)
Save on cheap flights from Shantou. See below sample of Shantou airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Shantou (SWA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Shantou.