Cheap flights from Detroit Metro to Saskatoon - DTW to YXE (Swap)
Saskatoon > Detroit Metro
Detroit Metro to Saskatoon travel facts.
- The distance between Detroit (DTW) and Saskatoon (YXE) is approximately 2069 kilometres or 1285 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Saskatoon and Detroit.
- Spirit Airlines and WestJet fly between Saskatoon and Detroit with a stopover in Las Vegas.
- Spirit Airlines operates Detroit to Las Vegas on 319, whilst WestJet has flights from Las Vegas to Saskatoon on 73H.
- Delta Air Lines and WestJet fly between Saskatoon and Detroit with a stopover in Phoenix.
- Delta Air Lines operates Detroit to Phoenix on 320 757 738 73H, whilst WestJet has flights from Phoenix to Saskatoon on 73W.
Cheap flights from Detroit Metro, USA to Saskatoon, Canada.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Saskatoon, Canada
|Toronto to Saskatoon|| Air Canada, WestJet|
|Minneapolis St. Paul to Saskatoon|| Delta Air Lines||$995|
|Winnipeg to Saskatoon|| Air Canada|
|Denver to Saskatoon|| United Airlines, Air Canada||$688|
|Cancun to Saskatoon|| Air Transat, WestJet|
|Regina to Saskatoon|| Air Canada, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines|
|Montego Bay to Saskatoon|| WestJet|
|Phoenix to Saskatoon|| WestJet|
|Las Vegas to Saskatoon|| WestJet|
|Calgary to Saskatoon|| WestJet, Air Canada, Air Transat|
|Edmonton Intl to Saskatoon|| Air Canada, WestJet|
|Puerto Vallarta to Saskatoon|| WestJet, Air Transat|
Cheap International Flights from Saskatoon, Canada
Compare Detroit Metro to Saskatoon flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Detroit Metro to Saskatoon (DTW to YXE)
Detroit Metro to Saskatoon airlines include Air Canada.
What other cities can I fly from Detroit Metro to Canada?
Winnipeg, Quebec, Halifax, Edmonton Intl, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.