Sanya Flights Guide
Sanya is the southernmost city in China, located on the southern tip of Hainan Island. Its location has been important since two centuries before Christ.
Today, it is a large city with a focus on beach resorts and water sports. Inland, one can climb the Luhuitou Park mountain and get a view while feeding monkeys. The Sunrise Rock is another place to get a lovely panoramic. Snorkeling and scuba can be had on Wuzhizhou Island, while Perfume Bay and Dadong Sea offer the best districts to enjoy the endless kilometers of Sanya’s tropical beaches.
Sanya Phoenix International Airport is the city’s air transit hub. China Southern Airlines, Beijing Capital Airlines and Hainan Airlines are the principle carriers, among many others.
Flights to Sanya
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Sanya Travel Facts
- Sanya, China connects to 124 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Sanya is 362 miles to Zhuhai on Potomac Air.
- The longest flight from Sanya is 4451 miles to Moscow on Transaero Airlines.
- Hainan Airlines fly to 19 destinations including Zhengzhou from Sanya.
- China Southern Airlines fly to 18 destinations including Zhengzhou from Sanya.
- China Eastern Airlines fly to 14 destinations including Xi'an from Sanya.
- Australia: Flights to Sanya
Sanya Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Hainan Airlines fly from Sanya to Beijing and 19 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Sanya to Beijing and 18 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Sanya to Chengdu and 14 other cities including Xi'an.
- Japan Air System fly from Sanya to Changcha and 13 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Air China fly from Sanya to Beijing and 13 other cities including Zhengzhou.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Sanya to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Sanya (SYX)
Save on cheap flights from Sanya. See below sample of Sanya airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Sanya (SYX)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Sanya.