Santiago de Chile Flights Guide
An historic city founded in 1541, Santiago is Chile’s capital city and largest city. Santiago is home to over 5.4 million residents, and has a large number of 19th century buildings, especially in the downtown area of the city. Visitors to Santiago have many attractions to see and visit, including the Palace of La Moneda, the Virgin Mary statue that lies in the Cerro San Cristobal, and the historic National Museum of Fine Arts.
Of course, the city offers its many visitor hundreds of other fun things to do; Santiago’s tourists should check out the Museo Interactivo Mirador (an excellent interactive museum for children and families), the Barrio Lastarria neighborhood (that has plenty of quaint shops and cafes along its streets), the Gothic Metropolitan Cathedral, the beautiful Parque Araucano, and of course the stunning Municipal Theater. Other museums in the city include the Centro Cultural Palacio de la Moneda y Plaza de la Ciudadania, the Parque Quinto Normal and the Fine Arts Museum.
After taking in the sights and museums of the city, dine at one of its world-class restaurants. Just a few to try are Osaka that offers Peruvian-Asian fusion cuisine, or try excellent Indian dishes at the Jewel of India restaurant. If you’re looking for authentic Chilean flavors, make reservations at Fuente Mardoqueo or Casa Bosque (try having breakfast there or a light dinner), and if you want something a bit more exotic, go to Ichiban for the best sushi in Chile.
There are plenty of shopping venues in Santiago for any shopaholic; take a stroll around malls like Mall Panoramico, Mall del Centro, or Alto Las Condes. Also make a visit to the many street vendors and markets the city has to offer, many of which have wonderful handmade items and souvenirs.
Getting around Santiago is easy with many different modes of transportation available. The city offers lots of public transportation like rail lines, interurban buses, a large network of highways, a Metro system, and the Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport for air travel.
Go to the Santiago de Chile Travel Guide
Flights to Santiago de Chile
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Santiago de Chile Travel Facts
- Santiago de Chile, Chile connects to 86 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Santiago de Chile is 121 miles to Mendoza on LAN Airlines.
- The longest flight from Santiago de Chile is 7237 miles to Paris on Air France.
- LAN Airlines fly to 38 destinations including Valdivia from Santiago de Chile.
- Sky Airline fly to 11 destinations including Temuco from Santiago de Chile.
- City Connexion Airlines fly to 6 destinations including Porto Alegre from Santiago de Chile.
- Australia: Flights to Santiago de Chile
Santiago de Chile Airlines & Flight Schedules
- LAN Airlines fly from Santiago de Chile to Antofagasta and 38 other cities including Valdivia.
- Sky Airline fly from Santiago de Chile to Antofagasta and 11 other cities including Temuco.
- City Connexion Airlines fly from Santiago de Chile to Buenos Aires and 6 other cities including Porto Alegre.
- American Airlines fly from Santiago de Chile to Dallas-fort Worth and 5 other cities including New York.
- Pal airlines fly from Santiago de Chile to Antofagasta and 4 other cities including Iquique.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Santiago de Chile to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Santiago de Chile (SCL)
Save on cheap flights from Santiago de Chile. See below sample of Santiago de Chile airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Santiago de Chile (SCL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Santiago de Chile.
For more information visit our Santiago de Chile