Santa Barbara Flights Guide
Sitting not far north from the mega-city Los Angeles, one might think that Californiaís Santa Barbara should struggle to etch out an identity. On the contrary, it is quite unique.
It occupies a position on the Pacific Ocean which is great for beach combers and surfers. The Stearnís Wharf is a central location for relaxing strolls, while the surrounding hills are good for the arduous hike. The main site is the Santa Barbara Mission, on which all city architecture must be based. Among many options, a must-see is the Karpeles Museum, which boasts the largest private collection of documents anywhere.
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport serves the city. Alaska Airlines, US Airways, Frontier, Surf Air, United and American Eagle fly here.
Flights to Santa Barbara
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Santa Barbara Travel Facts
- Santa Barbara, USA connects to 15 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Santa Barbara is 88 miles to Los Angeles on United Airlines.
- The longest flight from Santa Barbara is 912 miles to Denver on Continental Airlines.
Santa Barbara Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Santa Barbara to Denver and 6 other cities including San Francisco.
- United Airlines fly from Santa Barbara to Denver and 3 other cities including San Francisco.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Santa Barbara to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Santa Barbara (SBA)
Save on cheap flights from Santa Barbara. See below sample of Santa Barbara airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Santa Barbara (SBA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Santa Barbara.