San Diego Flights Guide
A large, bustling city in the state of California, San Diego is home to the famous Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, the USS Midway Museum, the Old Globe Theater, Torrey Pines State Reserve (which features scenic views, plus hiking and biking trails), the Cabrillo National Monument, and the historic Old Point Loma Lighthouse.
Founded by Spanish explorers in the 1600s, this old city still retains its rooms from the Spaniards who traveled to this unknown place. A few of San Diegoís historic attractions, landmarks and buildings include the Maritime Museum of San Diego which houses some of the oldest sailing vessels in the world; the Mission San Diego de Alcala; the Gaslamp Quarter which is a national historic district and popular with tourists; and donít forget to check out the Horton Grand Theatre.
Try out the many shopping and dining venues in San Diego; from a delicious Italian dinner at Buona Forcheta to an upscale breakfast experience at The Mission, San Diego has a restaurant for every palate. Also try the C-Level Lounge for great seafood, Tender Greens Restaurant for the best, freshest salads, and visit Bankers Hill for an eclectic assortment of cuisine.
Now that you are done eating, time for a shopping trip to walk off all those calories. Check out Bazaar Del Mundo in downtown San Diego for colorful Mexican-inspired items, or go to the Westfield for more upscale options. A few more shopping venues are the Cedros Avenue Shopping District, Fashion Valley Mall, and Carlsbad Premium Outlets.
Getting around San Diego is quite easy, given the number of transportation options the city has. San Diego has a large network of roads and highways, taxis and buses, a light rail system, and the large San Diego International Airport.
Go to the San Diego Travel Guide
Flights to San Diego
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
San Diego Travel Facts
- San Diego, USA connects to 96 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from San Diego is 109 miles to Los Angeles on American Airlines.
- The longest flight from San Diego is 5460 miles to London on British Airways.
- fly to 19 destinations including Tucson from San Diego.
- Continental Airlines fly to 16 destinations including Washington from San Diego.
- United Airlines fly to 12 destinations including Washington from San Diego.
- Australia: Flights to San Diego
- Go to the San Diego International Airport Guide
San Diego Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from San Diego to Chicago and 16 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from San Diego to Charlotte and 12 other cities including Washington.
- American Airlines fly from San Diego to Calgary and 9 other cities including Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines fly from San Diego to Chicago and 8 other cities including Seattle.
- Delta Air Lines fly from San Diego to Atlanta and 8 other cities including Salt Lake City.
Popular Destinations Nearby
San Diego to International Cities
Cheap Flights from San Diego (SAN)
Save on cheap flights from San Diego. See below sample of San Diego airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to San Diego (SAN)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to San Diego.
For more information visit our San Diego