Salta Flights Guide
Located in the far northeast of Argentina, Salta is a large city that boasts unique natural surrounds and easy access to the Andes. The region is famed for its horses, which were brought by Spanish colonists in the 18th century.
The most popular attraction is the San Bernardo Hill cable car, which takes visitors in a gondola up the mountain. The Museo Historico del Norte is located in the old town hall, or Cabildo, and tells the story of the development one will see from the hill. There’s a train into the clouds, or one can opt for a tour to one of the major natural attractions nearby (Lerma Valley, Lipan Salt Flats, Humahuaca Gorge).
Martin Miguel de Guemes International Airport serves Salta. LAN, Aerolineas Argentinas and Andes Lineas Aereas provide regular flights.
Flights to Salta
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Salta Travel Facts
- Salta, Argentina connects to 9 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Salta is 40 miles to Jujuy on Omni Air International.
- The longest flight from Salta is 791 miles to Buenos Aires on LAN Airlines.
Salta Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Aerolineas Argentinas fly from Salta to Buenos Aires and 4 other cities including Mendoza.
- Omni Air International fly from Salta to Buenos Aires and 3 other cities including Jujuy.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Salta to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Salta (SLA)
Save on cheap flights from Salta. See below sample of Salta airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Salta (SLA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Salta.