Cheap flights from Los Angeles to Sacramento - LAX to SMF (Swap)
Sacramento > North America to Sacramento > USA > Los Angeles
Los Angeles to Sacramento travel facts.
- The distance between Los Angeles (LAX) and Sacramento (SMF) is approximately 600 kilometres or 373 miles.
- Direct flights between Los Angeles and Sacramento take approximately 1 hours 11 minutes or 600 kilometres.
- has direct flights from Los Angeles to Sacramento.
- 1 airline flies directly between Sacramento and Los Angeles.
- Boeing 737-300 with 106 seats operates between Sacramento and Los Angeles.
- Delta Air Lines fly one stop between Sacramento and Los Angeles via Las Vegas.
- Go to the Sacramento Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Los Angeles, USA to Sacramento, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Sacramento on US Airways from $143
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Sacramento on United from $145
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Sacramento on US Airways from $154
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Sacramento on United from $163
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Sacramento on US Airways from $164
- Compare all cheap flights to Sacramento
Cheap International Flights to Sacramento, USA
Cheap International Flights from Sacramento, USA
Compare Los Angeles to Sacramento flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Sacramento to San Diego|| ||$152|
|Sacramento to Las Vegas|| ||$171|
|Sacramento to Phoenix|| , US Airways|
|Sacramento to San Francisco|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines|
|Sacramento to Salt Lake City|| Delta Air Lines|
|Sacramento to Portland|| , Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines||$127|
|Sacramento to Seattle|| Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, ||$181|
|Sacramento to Denver|| Continental Airlines, US Airways, Frontier Airlines, United Airlines, , Continental Airlines||$143|
|Sacramento to Dallas Fort Worth|| Gulf Air Bahrain, American Airlines|
Airlines flying from Los Angeles to Sacramento (LAX to SMF)
Los Angeles to Sacramento airlines include Continental Airlines, Copa Airlines, United Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Los Angeles to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.