Redmond Flights Guide
Oregon is known for its lowland valley, but on the eastern side of the Cascade Mountains, the state spreads out and withholds beautiful secret desert wonders. Redmond is a town in the middle of the state near a number of such places.
Itís a quaint old town that is not much changed over the years. Nearby are the Redmond Caves, which are intricate lava tubes. The Cline Falls State Scenic Viewpoint offers the best views over the Deschutes River, and in nearby Bend one can find the brewery that takes the riverís name and makes a great brew. The most accessible park is the Smith Rock State Park, which has vertical rock pinnacles fronting the river that dare professional climbers to scale their face.
Roberts Field serves the town. Alaska Airlines, United, American Eagle and Delta fly from here.
Flights to Redmond
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Redmond Travel Facts
- Redmond, USA connects to 13 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Redmond is 116 miles to Portland on Continental Airlines.
- The longest flight from Redmond is 894 miles to Denver on United Airlines.
Redmond Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Redmond to Portland and 4 other cities including San Francisco.
- United Airlines fly from Redmond to Denver and 3 other cities including San Francisco.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Redmond to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Redmond (RDM)
Save on cheap flights from Redmond. See below sample of Redmond airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Redmond (RDM)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Redmond.