Grand Rapids Flights Guide
Michiganís second city is named for the wide Grand River that dissects the downtown and over which many bridges span. The river was witness to the early Indian tribes, then to the colonists and fur traders, and finally to the land speculators who set down the first city-building plans.
Today Grand Rapids is a city that surprises visitors who come for its museums. Its downtown is dabbled with a number of historical and modern buildings including the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel and the DeVos Place Convention Center. However, it is at Heritage Hill that the cityís cultural worth is laid bare. Over a thousand 19th-century homes built in times of economic ascent are located here, and their styles are as varied as the species of animals in a zoo. Another pleasant area to walk is at the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park. The most popular attraction in Grand Rapids, however, is the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. The former president of the United States was from Grand Rapids, and his final resting place is nearby his dedicated museum.
The cityís international airport is named after Ford as well. Carriers with service here include Delta, United, American Eagle, Southwest, Allegiant Air and AmericanConnection.
Flights to Grand Rapids
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Grand Rapids Travel Facts
- Grand Rapids, USA connects to 36 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Grand Rapids is 119 miles to Detroit on Delta Air Lines.
- The longest flight from Grand Rapids is 1635 miles to Las Vegas on Allegiant Air.
- Continental Airlines fly to 10 destinations including Newark from Grand Rapids.
- Allegiant Air fly to 5 destinations including St. Petersburg from Grand Rapids.
- Delta Air Lines fly to 5 destinations including Washington from Grand Rapids.
- Australia: Flights to Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Grand Rapids to Chicago and 10 other cities including Newark.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Grand Rapids to Atlanta and 5 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from Grand Rapids to Chicago and 5 other cities including Newark.
- Allegiant Air fly from Grand Rapids to Fort Lauderdale and 5 other cities including St. Petersburg.
- AirTran Airways fly from Grand Rapids to Baltimore and 4 other cities including Tampa.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Grand Rapids to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Grand Rapids (GRR)
Save on cheap flights from Grand Rapids. See below sample of Grand Rapids airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Grand Rapids (GRR)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Grand Rapids.