Quito Flights Guide
Ecuador’s capital city is not its largest, but it is one its most attractive, as the fact that it was the first city given the label of UNESCO World Heritage Site suggests. Quito is where cultures converge and history spans out in the beautiful avenues and geographic magnificence of the location. Sitting in the shadow of several volcanoes, Quito’s existence seems almost unreal.
La Mariscal district has the modern bars and nightlife scenes that a major cosmopolitan city is likely to have. But do not be fooled, for Quito is representative of a conservative society with roots in the past. Quito’s Old Town is where visitors will find a vibrant culture put on display. Quaint pastel colored colonial houses line the narrow cobblestone streets. Old Town opens up into Plaza Grande, an immense Spanish plaza that claims dominance of the city, and Museo de la Ciudad has exhibits about the city’s growth. From Old town, one sees the Angel Statue on El Panecillo. For better height extremes, the Teleferico is the second heighest gondola in the world and takes visitors up Pichincha Volcano. Outside Quito, the Mitad del Mundo statue marks the equator, and the Intinan Solar Museum annex supplies relevant information.
Quito has a major international airport served by Delta, LAN, TACA, Copa, United Airlines, KLM, Iberia, Avianca, American Airlines and more.
Flights to Quito
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Quito Travel Facts
- Quito, Ecuador connects to 41 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Quito is 106 miles to Coca on TAME.
- The longest flight from Quito is 2360 miles to Atlanta on Delta Air Lines.
- TAME fly to 9 destinations including Tachina from Quito.
- Aerolineas Galapagos (Aerogal) fly to 4 destinations including Manta from Quito.
- LAN Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Rio Negro from Quito.
- Australia: Flights to Quito
Quito Airlines & Flight Schedules
- TAME fly from Quito to Coca and 9 other cities including Tachina.
- Aerolineas Galapagos (Aerogal) fly from Quito to Bogota and 4 other cities including Manta.
- LAN Airlines fly from Quito to Cali and 4 other cities including Rio Negro.
- VIP Ecuador fly from Quito to Coca and 3 other cities including Manta.
- Aerolane fly from Quito to Cuenca and 3 other cities including Miami.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Quito to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Quito (UIO)
Save on cheap flights from Quito. See below sample of Quito airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Quito (UIO)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Quito.