Quebec Flights Guide
Located in east central Canada, Quebec is the only Canadian province that is known for having a population of predominantly French speakers. It is also the only province that has French listed as its official language.
Quebec is fairly well-known and respected for its cultural contributions through theatre, literature, music, film, live performances, and fine arts. Some of the greatest works of art are displayed at the Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts , the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, and the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art. There are also countless opportunities for live entertainment that can be viewed at many of the theatre and performance venues within the city.
The nightlife scene is very active within Quebec. There are a plethora of nightclubs where visitors can go to enjoy a drink, dancing, and live entertainment. There are also a number of bars and restaurants available throughout the city as well. Many visitors opt to dine at a few of the local restaurants during their stay in order to fully appreciate the traditional cuisine that is unique to the region.
Transportation available in Quebec includes road and railways. Although traveling by vehicle is very common, a significant amount of people travel by means of the railway network. The railway network picks up and drops off individuals at some of the main areas throughout the city and can also be used to get to some of the surrounding cities and locations.
Flights to Quebec
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Quebec Travel Facts
- Quebec, Canada connects to 21 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Quebec is 144 miles to Montreal on Air Canada.
- The longest flight from Quebec is 3281 miles to Paris on Air Transat.
- Air Canada fly to 5 destinations including Toronto from Quebec.
- Continental Airlines fly to 4 destinations including Newark from Quebec.
- Air Transat fly to 4 destinations including Paris from Quebec.
- Australia: Flights to Quebec
- Go to the Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport Guide
Quebec Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air Canada fly from Quebec to Gaspe and 5 other cities including Toronto.
- Air Transat fly from Quebec to Cancun and 4 other cities including Paris.
- Continental Airlines fly from Quebec to Chicago and 4 other cities including Newark.
- WestJet fly from Quebec to Cancun and 3 other cities including Toronto.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Quebec to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Quebec (YQB)
Save on cheap flights from Quebec. See below sample of Quebec airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Quebec (YQB)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Quebec.
For more information visit our Quebec