Qingdao Flights Guide
From a 20th century history of German influences to the modern ovation for being China’s cleanest city, Qingdao has lived an ultimately fruitful existence. The commotion of the country’s markets is nowhere to be seen, despite Qingdao’s mega size. Instead, it has been compared with Singapore, and indeed during the Olympics it hosted the sailing competition, which puts it into a classy light.
Qingdao, like many Chinese cities, is experiencing rapid growth, especially to the east. Its famous pier, Zhan Qiao, is a microcosm of activity that seems to reflect Qingdao’s economic climb, and the aquarium there has expanded. Elsewhere in the city, German architectural influences are visible in the Catholic and Protestant Churches, and the Zhanshan Temple’s pagoda stands in utter contrast as a testament to the diversity of influences the city has experienced. The German Prison Site Museum is another such testament to Qingdao’s past, and offers an interesting insight into German incarceration and torture during the early 1900s. It is no surprise given the German mark on the city that it is where the Tsingtao Brewery is located. The guided visit ends in a tasting. The city has many green spaces, beaches, nearby mountains and the Eastern Bear Park houses the Asian Black Bear.
The city’s international airport is served by two dozen carriers, including Air China, China Eastern Airlines, Shangdong Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Dragonair and more.
Flights to Qingdao
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Qingdao Travel Facts
- Qingdao, China connects to 140 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Qingdao is 197 miles to Dalian on China Eastern Airlines.
- The longest flight from Qingdao is 1299 miles to Kunming on China Eastern Airlines.
- Air China fly to 30 destinations including Zhengzhou from Qingdao.
- Shandong Airlines fly to 26 destinations including Zhengzhou from Qingdao.
- China Eastern Airlines fly to 20 destinations including Yanji from Qingdao.
- Australia: Flights to Qingdao
- Go to the Liuting Airport Guide
Qingdao Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air China fly from Qingdao to Beijing and 30 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Shandong Airlines fly from Qingdao to Beijing and 26 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Qingdao to Beijing and 20 other cities including Yanji.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Qingdao to Beijing and 16 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Shenzhen Airlines fly from Qingdao to Beijing and 9 other cities including Shenzhen.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Qingdao to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Qingdao (TAO)
Save on cheap flights from Qingdao. See below sample of Qingdao airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Qingdao (TAO)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Qingdao.