Punta Arenas Flights Guide
17th century Punta Arenas is the largest city in its region, located in the extreme south of Chilean Patagonia. It experiences lovely summers and dark, cold winters.
It is a great jumping off point to see the Torres del Paine National Park and to go off to Antarctica. In town, the famous cemetery is said to be one of the South America’s most beautiful. There are a number of regional museums, and a few beaches where one can see penguins coming ashore. Fuerte Bulnes is an old military fort south of town that cannot be missed.
Presidente Carlos Ibanez International Airport receives flights from LAN, Aerovias and Sky Airline.
Flights to Punta Arenas
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Punta Arenas Travel Facts
- Punta Arenas, Chile connects to 6 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Punta Arenas is 112 miles to Puerto Natales on Sky Airline.
- The longest flight from Punta Arenas is 1352 miles to Santiago on LAN Airlines.
Punta Arenas Airlines & Flight Schedules
- LAN Airlines fly from Punta Arenas to Puerto Montt and 3 other cities including Santiago.
- Sky Airline fly from Punta Arenas to Balmaceda and 3 other cities including Puerto Natales.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Cheap Flights from Punta Arenas (PUQ)
Save on cheap flights from Punta Arenas. See below sample of Punta Arenas airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Punta Arenas (PUQ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Punta Arenas.