Port Elizabeth Flights Guide
Though an industrial city and center of production, South Africa’s Port Elizabeth also exists on a pristine perch along the Nelson Mandela Bay. It lies in close proximity to many attractions both water and land-based.
The British colonized the area in the beginning of the 19th century, and their maritime tone is present in the city’s aesthetic. One of the older sites is the Donkin Reserve, with the 1861 lighthouse still intact. Besides the sand of the city’s beaches, there are also the massive Alexandria Dune Fields. In addition, outside the city are many reserves to see African wildlife.
Port Elizabeth International Airport receives flights from the following carriers: Mango, South Africa Airways, Airlink and British Airways.
Flights to Port Elizabeth
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Port Elizabeth Travel Facts
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa connects to 10 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Port Elizabeth is 401 miles to Cape Town on South African Airways.
- The longest flight from Port Elizabeth is 563 miles to Johannesburg on Tavrey Airlines.
Port Elizabeth Airlines & Flight Schedules
- British Airways fly from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town and 3 other cities including Johannesburg.
- South African Airways fly from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town and 3 other cities including Johannesburg.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Port Elizabeth to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Port Elizabeth (PLZ)
Save on cheap flights from Port Elizabeth. See below sample of Port Elizabeth airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Port Elizabeth (PLZ)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Port Elizabeth.
For more information visit our Port Elizabeth