Port-au-Prince Flights Guide
Haiti was the first Black Republic, and has a rich history stemming from the slave trade. It was already the Western Hemisphere’s poorest country when the 2010 earthquake destroyed much of Port-au-Prince, its capital, and killed 300,000 people.
Today the sites in the city are linked with that terrible day. The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption was a main site, but its roof collapsed. The National Palace was the emblematic image of Port-au-Prince, but it is also cracked throughout. Nearby there remains a major tent city in what was once a beautiful park. The people are rebuilding slowly but surely.
Toussaint Louverture International Airport serves the city, with flights from a dozen airlines including Air France, JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Copa, Spirit and more.
Flights to Port-au-Prince
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Port-au-Prince Travel Facts
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti connects to 18 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Port-au-Prince is 80 miles to Cap Haitien on Superior Aviation.
- The longest flight from Port-au-Prince is 4558 miles to Paris on Air Caraïbes.
Port-au-Prince Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Air Caraïbes fly from Port-au-Prince to Paris and 3 other cities including Santo Domingo.
- American Airlines fly from Port-au-Prince to Fort Lauderdale and 3 other cities including New York.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Port-au-Prince to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Port-au-Prince (PAP)
Save on cheap flights from Port-au-Prince. See below sample of Port-au-Prince airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Port-au-Prince (PAP)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Port-au-Prince.