Cheap flights from Munich to Phuket - MUC to HKT (Swap)
Phuket > Europe to Phuket > Germany > Munich
Munich to Phuket travel facts.
- The distance between Munich (MUC) and Phuket (HKT) is approximately 9079 kilometres or 5641 miles.
- Direct flights between Munich and Phuket take approximately 10 hours 56 minutes or 9079 kilometres.
- Air Berlin has direct flights from Munich to Phuket.
- 1 airline flies directly between Phuket and Munich.
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Transaero Airlines fly between Phuket and Munich with a stopover in Moscow.
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines operates Munich to Moscow on 321 320 333, whilst Transaero Airlines has flights from Moscow to Phuket on 744 772.
- Go to the Phuket Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Munich, Germany to Phuket, Thailand.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Phuket, Thailand
Cheap International Flights from Phuket, Thailand
Compare Munich to Phuket flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Phuket to Zurich|| Swiss International Air Lines||$1564|
|Phuket to Bangkok|| Transaero Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Hainan Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Thai AirAsia, Scandinavian Airlines System, Nok Air, Bangkok Airways, Thai Airways International||$268|
|Phuket to Shanghai|| China Eastern Airlines, Shanghai Airlines||$879|
|Phuket to Hangzhou|| Hainan Airlines|
|Phuket to Hong Kong|| Dragonair, Thai AirAsia, Hong Kong Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways International||$609|
|Phuket to Taipei|| China Airlines|
Airlines flying from Munich to Phuket (MUC to HKT)
Munich to Phuket airlines include Thai Airways International, Malaysia Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Munich to Thailand?
Pattani, Udon Thani, Koh Samui, Lampang, Pattaya, Hatyai (Hat Yai), Krabi, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Bangkok,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.