Phoenix Flights Guide
This sprawling metropolis in the state of Arizona has over 1.4 million residents and is home to such attractions as the Desert Botanical Garden, the famous Heard Museum, Camelback Mountain, and the Orpheum Theater. The city has a rich past and was first founded in 1861 since it was near the large Gila River.
Just a few of Phoenix’s must-see attractions are music venues like the Phoenix Symphony Hall, and the Orpheum Theater as mentioned above (and is home to the Phoenix Metropolitan Opera). There are many great museums as well, including the Phoenix Art Museum, the Southwest’s biggest location of visual art from around the world; the Heard Museum that offers gallery and performance space; the Arizona Science Center; the Pueblo Grande Museum & Cultural Park; and the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
Shopping and dining are also extremely popular in this bustling city. Some of Phoenix’s best restaurants include the Kai at Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort (be sure to try their Mesquite Grilled Filet Mignon for dinner), savor brunch at Wright’s at the Biltmore, Becket’s Table (whose cuisine has been described as “comfort food with a trendy twist”), and the beautiful restaurant at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Different Pointe of View which offers stunning surroundings and Mediterranean cuisine.
Some of the city’s shopping centers to visit are Desert Ridge Marketplace (this mall has stores, restaurants and entertainment venues), Kierland Commons has upscale retail shops and restaurants, Paradise Valley Mall on East Cactus Road offers Macy’s, Dillard’s and Sears, and Arrowhead Towne Center in West Phoenix has over 170 retailers and restaurants.
Getting around Phoenix is fairly easy, as it has a variety of different transportation modes, including rail and bus services, METRO light rail, and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Go to the Phoenix Travel Guide
Flights to Phoenix
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Phoenix Travel Facts
- Phoenix, USA connects to 215 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Phoenix is 110 miles to Tucson on US Airways.
- The longest flight from Phoenix is 5247 miles to London on British Airways.
- US Airways fly to 76 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Phoenix.
- fly to 47 destinations including Tulsa from Phoenix.
- United Airlines fly to 27 destinations including Washington from Phoenix.
- Australia: Flights to Phoenix
- Go to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Guide
Phoenix Airlines & Flight Schedules
- US Airways fly from Phoenix to Albuquerque and 76 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- United Airlines fly from Phoenix to Anchorage and 27 other cities including Washington.
- Continental Airlines fly from Phoenix to Chicago and 14 other cities including Washington.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Phoenix to Atlanta and 10 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- American Airlines fly from Phoenix to Calgary and 9 other cities including Seattle.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Phoenix to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Phoenix (PHX)
Save on cheap flights from Phoenix. See below sample of Phoenix airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Phoenix (PHX)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Phoenix.
For more information visit our Phoenix