Philadelphia Flights Guide
This largest city in the state of Pennsylvania is home to over 1.5 million residents and houses some of the country’s oldest and most iconic landmarks, buildings, and homes. For example, Philly (as the native have nicknamed their city) is home to the preeminent Liberty Bell, the bronzed state of Benjamin Franklin, and the imposing building of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Other great attractions and sites in Philly are the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the sometimes sad collections at the National Museum of American Jewish History, the thought to be haunted Eastern State Penitentiary, and the historic Independence Hall. Or, take a stroll in the lush Morris Arboretum. Other museums in Philly to visit are the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes Foundation, Independence Hall, the Please Touch Museum that children would love, the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, the Rodin Museum, and Penn Museum that houses almost a million artifacts from across the world.
Philly also has world-class restaurants, like the venerable Bibou which offers French cuisine; be sure to try a famous Philly cheesesteak sandwich at Paesano’s Philly Style Sandwiches shop, or try some Israeli dishes at Zahav. If you’re in the mood for a great Italian meal, check out Bistro Romano on Lombard Street, and for classic American dishes, visit one of these must-visits: Victor Café, Tommy DiNic’s, Barbuzzo Restaurant, and Vedge (a classic vegetarian restaurant to try).
Go shopping in some of Philly’s best shopping malls and centers, including Franklin Mills Liberty Plaza on Franklin Mills Boulevard; World Mall on West Pacific Street; Cheltenham Square Mall on Cheltenham Avenue; and City Centre Shopping Mall on City Avenue.
Transportation in Philly comes in many different forms: there are bus services, light rail networks, rapid transit, trolleys and trackless trolleys as well. Philly is also home to the busy Philadelphia International Airport and the Northeast Philadelphia Airport.
Go to the Philadelphia Travel Guide
Flights to Philadelphia
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Philadelphia Travel Facts
- Philadelphia, USA connects to 213 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Philadelphia is 55 miles to Allentown on US Airways.
- The longest flight from Philadelphia is 5746 miles to Tel-aviv on US Airways.
- US Airways fly to 110 destinations including Zurich from Philadelphia.
- United Airlines fly to 47 destinations including Windsor Locks from Philadelphia.
- fly to 14 destinations including West Palm Beach from Philadelphia.
- Australia: Flights to Philadelphia
- Go to the Philadelphia International Airport Guide
Philadelphia Airlines & Flight Schedules
- US Airways fly from Philadelphia to Akron and 110 other cities including Zurich.
- United Airlines fly from Philadelphia to Amsterdam and 47 other cities including Windsor Locks.
- Continental Airlines fly from Philadelphia to Chicago and 12 other cities including San Francisco.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Philadelphia to Atlanta and 8 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- American Airlines fly from Philadelphia to Chicago and 4 other cities including Miami.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Philadelphia to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Philadelphia (PHL)
Save on cheap flights from Philadelphia. See below sample of Philadelphia airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Philadelphia (PHL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Philadelphia.
For more information visit our Philadelphia