Peshawar Flights Guide
Ancient civilizations have been in Pakistanís northern regions for millennia. Peshawar is located by the Khyber Pass to Afghanistan, and the cultural exchange is apparent.
Despite the dangers for Westerners, Peshawar is a beautiful city. The Old City is crowded with market stalls, and movement is constant. Elsewhere, one comes to the Bala Hisar Fort, the cityís main landmark. The British Ghanta Gar clock tower is another recognizable attribution to the city. A number of other places in Peshawar are worth visiting, including the Sethi Houses and the impressive 17th century Mahabat Khan Mosque.
Bacha Khan International Airport serves Peshawar. The main carriers are Pakistan International Airlines and Shaheen Air. A dozen more fly here.
Flights to Peshawar
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Peshawar Travel Facts
- Peshawar, Pakistan connects to 30 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Peshawar is 94 miles to Islamabad on Pakistan International Airlines.
- The longest flight from Peshawar is 2899 miles to Kuala Lumpur on Pakistan International Airlines.
- Pakistan International Airlines fly to 16 destinations including Sialkot from Peshawar.
- Shaheen Air International fly to 7 destinations including Sharjah from Peshawar.
- Etihad Airways fly to 1 destinations including Abu Dhabi from Peshawar.
- Australia: Flights to Peshawar
Peshawar Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Pakistan International Airlines fly from Peshawar to Abu Dhabi and 16 other cities including Sialkot.
- Shaheen Air International fly from Peshawar to Abu Dhabi and 7 other cities including Sharjah.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Peshawar to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Peshawar (PEW)
Save on cheap flights from Peshawar. See below sample of Peshawar airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Peshawar (PEW)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Peshawar.