Perth Flights Guide
Perth is the capital city of Western Australia, a state in Australia, and is the 4th most populated city in the country. It’s home to a variety of attractions, from museums like the Western Australian Maritime Museum to shopping malls in the Central Business District and everything in between.
Just a few of the must-see points of interests in Perth include the Scitech Discovery Centre which also operates and maintains the adjoining Horizon Planetarium, plus the Army Museum of Western Australia, the Art Gallery of Western Australia, the Black Swan State Theatre Company, and the Perth Concert Hall. The city also hosts a number of events and festivals every year, including the Perth International Arts Festival, which has been held annually since 1953, Soundwave, a rock concert, the Perth International Comedy Festival, and the Perth Writer’s Festival.
There’s also lots of shopping options in Perth, including the city’s two main shopping centers, the Murray Street shopping mall and the Hay Street complex, although there are also other malls located in Perth’s suburbs. Enjoy fine cuisine at restaurants like Jackson’s Restaurant, the Rockpool Bar & Grill, and Restaurant Amuse, which offers delicious vegetarian and pescetarian cuisine, or have a romantic dinner for two at The Loose Box, Pata Negra and Balthazar.
Perth is also home to many cultural and entertainment venues, including such famed locations as the Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts, historic His Majesty’s Theatre, the Regal Theatre, and the outdoor venues for concerts, Quarry Amphitheatre and Supreme Court Gardens.
Transportation in Perth include the Perth Airport that provides air travel to residents and tourists (both international and national travel), and the smaller Jandakot Airport that offers general and charter flights. There are also a large road network system, and public transportation (ferries, trains, and buses).
Go to the Perth Travel Guide
Flights to Perth
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Perth Travel Facts
- Perth, Australia connects to 76 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Perth is 229 miles to on Skywest Australia.
- The longest flight from Perth is 5606 miles to Dubai on Emirates.
- Qantas fly to 20 destinations including Uluru from Perth.
- Pacific Blue fly to 19 destinations including Sydney from Perth.
- Jetstar Airways fly to 8 destinations including Sydney from Perth.
- Australia: Flights to Perth
- Go to the Perth International Airport Guide
Perth Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Qantas fly from Perth to Adelaide and 20 other cities including Uluru.
- Pacific Blue fly from Perth to Adelaide and 19 other cities including Sydney.
- Jetstar Airways fly from Perth to Adelaide and 8 other cities including Sydney.
- Skywest Australia fly from Perth to Albany and 7 other cities including Learmonth.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Perth to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Perth (PER)
Save on cheap flights from Perth. See below sample of Perth airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Perth (PER)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Perth.
For more information visit our Perth