Pensacola Flights Guide
Named for the Indians that once inhabited this area in Florida’s northwest panhandle, Pensacola is today known as a city of history. Its look is quaint, and the nearby military base means the city’s economy is stout.
Passed back and forth between Britain, Spain, the United States and the Confederacy, Pensacola has felt the wane of war on many fronts. This part of its history is immediately observable in Fort Barrancas, which has been subsequently used by each power to defend the city. Today, the Pensacola Historic Village keeps the town’s old buildings intact, including the Old Christ Church. In the streets and surrounding historical districts, Saturdays see Palafox Market set up for tourists. Tourists come for the beaches, for the diving opportunities at old shipwrecks, and above all for the town’s history as a host city to the Naval Air Station Pensacola, the first in the country. It is here that the Blue Angels are stationed for several months out of the year, and sometimes their practice can be heard in the form of sonic booms. The National Museum of Naval Aviation is the best way to enrich a visit to Pensacola.
Pensacola International Airport welcomes flights from the following carriers: United, US Airways, Silver Airways, Southwest, Delta and American Eagle.
Flights to Pensacola
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Pensacola Travel Facts
- Pensacola, USA connects to 21 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Pensacola is 271 miles to Atlanta on AirTran Airways.
- The longest flight from Pensacola is 802 miles to Washington on United Airlines.
- Continental Airlines fly to 10 destinations including Washington from Pensacola.
- United Airlines fly to 5 destinations including Washington from Pensacola.
- Delta Air Lines fly to 2 destinations including Memphis from Pensacola.
- Australia: Flights to Pensacola
Pensacola Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Pensacola to Chicago and 10 other cities including Washington.
- United Airlines fly from Pensacola to Chicago and 5 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Pensacola to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Pensacola (PNS)
Save on cheap flights from Pensacola. See below sample of Pensacola airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Pensacola (PNS)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Pensacola.
For more information visit our Pensacola