Pasco Flights Guide
Pasco sits along the Colombia River in the US state of Washington. Along with Richland and Kennewick, it creates what is known as the Tri-Cities. It is an Old West town that has progressed into a modern city of 60,000.
The most popular thing to do while in Pasco is to hike along the Sacajawea Heritage Trail that follows the river. Lewis and Clark came through here, and the hike becomes introspective for that tidbit of info. The Franklin County Historical Museum fills in the blank spaces and contextualizes the city’s past.
Tri-Cities Airport serves the area. Alaska Airlines, Delta, United and Allegiant Air fly here.
Flights to Pasco
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Pasco Travel Facts
- Pasco, USA connects to 13 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Pasco is 171 miles to Seattle on Alaska Airlines.
- The longest flight from Pasco is 1248 miles to Minneapolis on Delta Air Lines.
Pasco Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Pasco to Denver and 4 other cities including San Francisco.
- Allegiant Air fly from Pasco to Las Vegas and 3 other cities including Mesa.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Pasco to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Pasco (PSC)
Save on cheap flights from Pasco. See below sample of Pasco airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Pasco (PSC)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Pasco.