Cheap flights from Jakarta to Oslo - CGK to OSL (Swap)
Oslo > Asia to Oslo > Indonesia > Jakarta
Jakarta to Oslo travel facts.
- The distance between Jakarta (CGK) and Oslo (OSL) is approximately 10905 kilometres or 6776 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Oslo and Jakarta.
- Garuda Indonesia and Thai Airways International fly between Oslo and Jakarta with a stopover in Bangkok.
- Garuda Indonesia operates Jakarta to Bangkok on 738, whilst Thai Airways International has flights from Bangkok to Oslo on 777.
- Emirates Airline and Norwegian Air Shuttle fly between Oslo and Jakarta with a stopover in Dubai.
- Emirates Airline operates Jakarta to Dubai on 77W, whilst Norwegian Air Shuttle has flights from Dubai to Oslo on 73H.
- Go to the Oslo Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Jakarta, Indonesia to Oslo, Norway.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Oslo, Norway
Cheap International Flights from Oslo, Norway
Compare Jakarta to Oslo flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Oslo to Bangkok|| Thai Airways International||$1082|
|Oslo to Dubai|| Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to Doha|| Qatar Airways|
|Oslo to Larnaca|| Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to Istanbul|| Turkish Airlines|
|Oslo to Budapest|| Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to St. Petersburg|| Rossiya-Russian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to Warsaw|| Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to Vienna|| Norwegian Air Shuttle, Austrian Airlines|
|Oslo to Riga|| Scandinavian Airlines System, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Air Baltic|
|Oslo to Helsinki|| Scandinavian Airlines System, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Finnair, Blue1|
|Oslo to Prague|| Czech Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to Nice|| Norwegian Air Shuttle|
|Oslo to Munich|| Norwegian Air Shuttle, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines System|
Airlines flying from Jakarta to Oslo (CGK to OSL)
Jakarta to Oslo airlines include Norwegian Air Shuttle.
What other cities can I fly from Jakarta to Norway?
Alesund (Aalesund), Evenes, Alta, Bodo, Tromso, Kristiansand, Trondheim, Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.