Oslo Flights Guide
Recognized as the capital of Norway, Oslo is the most populous city. It constitutes a county and a municipality and is considered to be the economic and governmental center of Norway. Since Oslo provides so many different festivals and also offers the Nobel Peace Prize every year, it is often the target for tourism throughout the year.
Oslo has a large amount of fun, yet cultural attractions, including several buildings of artwork from Edvard Munch, other international artists, and several Norwegian artists. Some points of attraction within the area include the Fram Museum, Vikingskiphuset, and the Kon-Tiki Museum. A large volume of festivals are held in Oslo regularly throughout the year, including the Oslo Jazz Festival, the Oslo International Church Music Festival, and Oyafestivalen, which is the largest rock music festival within the city.
The city of Oslo also has a fairly active nightlife scene. There are a large volume of nightclubs and bars that are present throughout the city, as well as many venues which stay open throughout the night to accommodate tourists and locals who are seeking entertainment. The cuisine within the area varies greatly and most visitors can find some form of international cuisine that they are familiar with, although many visitors opt to enjoy some of the local cuisine instead.
Transportation within Oslo includes the six-line Oslo Tramway, the eight-line Oslo Commuter Rail, and the six-line Oslo Metro. Although these are some of the most popular options that people use to travel throughout the city, other popular options include taxis and and the bus line, which also provides public transport on a regular basis.
Go to the Oslo Travel Guide
Flights to Oslo
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Oslo Travel Facts
- Oslo, Norway connects to 140 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Oslo is 83 miles to Fagernes on RACSA.
- The longest flight from Oslo is 5376 miles to Bangkok on Thai Airways International.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fly to 58 destinations including Warsaw from Oslo.
- Scandinavian Airlines System fly to 36 destinations including Zurich from Oslo.
- Widerøe fly to 7 destinations including Sogndal from Oslo.
- Australia: Flights to Oslo
- Go to the Gardermoen Airport Guide
Oslo Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Norwegian Air Shuttle fly from Oslo to Agadir and 58 other cities including Warsaw.
- Scandinavian Airlines System fly from Oslo to Alesund and 36 other cities including Zurich.
- Widerøe fly from Oslo to Bronnoysund and 7 other cities including Sogndal.
- Lufthansa fly from Oslo to Duesseldorf and 4 other cities including Munich.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Oslo to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Oslo (OSL)
Save on cheap flights from Oslo. See below sample of Oslo airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Oslo (OSL)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Oslo.
For more information visit our Oslo