Osaka Flights Guide
Japan is a beautiful island country that is unique in its successful collaboration between modern metropolises and lush green space. Osaka is not an exception to the rule that Japan’s modernity is very much accented by a historic appreciation for natural comfort.
Osaka has 17 million people. It is a modern city, and has the architecturally bold structures one would expect from a wealthy metropolis. However, Osaka holds dear to tradition, and has many sites that speak to an older time. Its main site, Osaka Castle, is a reconstruction of the one destroyed in WWII. It is a huge complex that serves an important purpose as a museum. The castle’s park offers a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of one of Japan’s largest cities. Other Osaka museums of worth are the Museum of History and the Instant Ramen Museum; the modern Kaiyukan aquarium is one of the world’s largest. But to get to the cultural meat, the Sumiyoshi Shinto Shrine and the Shitennoji reconstructed Temple are lovely city landmarks open to visitors. The best shopping is in Shinsaibashi, while the Umeda district is known for its restaurants.
Osaka is served by two airports, one international and one domestic. All of the big national carriers operate in Osaka. Dozens of large international airlines have service here, some of which include Air France, Air China, Air India, United Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, Delta, Japan Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines.
Go to the Osaka Travel Guide
Flights to Osaka
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Osaka Travel Facts
- Osaka, Japan connects to 138 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Osaka is 267 miles to Tokyo on Star Flyer.
- The longest flight from Osaka is 6915 miles to New York on China Airlines.
- All Nippon Airways fly to 28 destinations including Wuxi from Osaka.
- Japan Airlines fly to 25 destinations including Yantai from Osaka.
- Air China fly to 6 destinations including Shanghai from Osaka.
- Australia: Flights to Osaka
- Go to the Kansai Airport Guide
Osaka Airlines & Flight Schedules
- All Nippon Airways fly from Osaka to Agana and 28 other cities including Wuxi.
- Japan Airlines fly from Osaka to Auckland and 25 other cities including Yantai.
- Air China fly from Osaka to Beijing and 6 other cities including Shanghai.
- Asiana Airlines fly from Osaka to Busan and 5 other cities including Seoul.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Osaka to Changchun and 5 other cities including Shenyang.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Osaka to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Osaka (OSA)
Save on cheap flights from Osaka. See below sample of Osaka airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Osaka (OSA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Osaka.