Cheap flights from Atlanta to Orlando - ATL to ORL (Swap)
Orlando > North America to Orlando > USA > Atlanta
Atlanta to Orlando travel facts.
- The distance between Atlanta (ATL) and Orlando (MCO) is approximately 651 kilometres or 404 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Orlando and Atlanta.
- Go to the Orlando Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Atlanta, USA to Orlando, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
- Airfare from Atlanta to Orlando on AirTran from $120
- Airfare from Atlanta to Orlando on Delta from $120
- Airfare from Atlanta to Orlando on AirTran from $122
- Airfare from Atlanta to Orlando on Delta from $123
- Airfare from Atlanta to Orlando on AirTran from $135
- Airfare from Atlanta to Orlando on Delta from $139
- Compare all cheap flights to Orlando
Cheap International Flights to Orlando, USA
Cheap International Flights from Orlando, USA
Compare Atlanta to Orlando flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Orlando to Charlotte|| AirTran Airways, United Airlines, US Airways|
|Orlando to Cincinnati Covington|| Delta Air Lines|
|Orlando to Memphis|| Delta Air Lines||$240|
|Orlando to New Orleans|| |
|Orlando to Fort Lauderdale|| , Spirit Airlines|
|Orlando to Miami|| LAN Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines||$171|
|Orlando to Cleveland Hopkins Airport|| Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines|
|Orlando to St. Louis|| |
|Orlando to Dallas Fort Worth|| American Airlines||$210|
|Orlando to Baltimore|| AirTran Airways, |
|Orlando to Houston|| Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Copa Airlines, Continental Airlines|
Airlines flying from Atlanta to Orlando (ATL to ORL)
Atlanta to Orlando airlines include Delta Air Lines, AeroMéxico, JetBlue Airways.
What other cities can I fly from Atlanta to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.