Cheap flights from Newark to Oakland - EWR to OAK (Swap)
Oakland > North America to Oakland > USA > Newark
Newark to Oakland travel facts.
- The distance between Newark (EWR) and Oakland (OAK) is approximately 4102 kilometres or 2549 miles.
- There are no airlines that fly directly between Oakland and Newark.
- Southwest Airlines fly one stop between Oakland and Newark via Chicago.
- Delta Air Lines and Southwest Airlines fly between Oakland and Newark with a stopover in Salt Lake City.
- Delta Air Lines operates Newark to Salt Lake City on 320 319, whilst Southwest Airlines has flights from Salt Lake City to Oakland on 73G 733.
- Continental Express and Southwest Airlines fly between Oakland and Newark with a stopover in Denver.
- Continental Express operates Newark to Denver on 752 738 73G, whilst Southwest Airlines has flights from Denver to Oakland on 73G 733.
Cheap flights from Newark, USA to Oakland, USA.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Oakland, USA
Cheap International Flights from Oakland, USA
Compare Newark to Oakland flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
|Oakland to Denver|| , Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways||$198|
|Oakland to Salt Lake City|| Delta Air Lines, |
|Oakland to Phoenix|| , US Airways|
|Oakland to Las Vegas|| Spirit Airlines, ||$230|
|Oakland to Mexico City|| Volaris|
|Oakland to San Diego|| ||$241|
|Oakland to Los Angeles|| Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, ||$185|
|Oakland to Portland|| American Airlines, , Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines||$127|
|Oakland to Seattle|| Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, ||$167|
Airlines flying from Newark to Oakland (EWR to OAK)
Newark to Oakland airlines include Hawaiian Airlines.
What other cities can I fly from Newark to USA?
New York JFK, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.