Nashville Flights Guide
Located on the Cumberland River, Nashville is the capital of the state of Tennessee. It is recognized one of the predominant areas of the music industry, often being referred to under the name of ‘Music City.’
The city is widely known for its significant within the realms of music, offering a great music and entertainment scene to all those present within the region. Some notable points of interest associated with Nashville’s impact within music and performing arts include the Tennessee Reperatory Theatre, the Nashville Ballet, the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, and the Nashville Symphony.
Nashville is also well-known for its countless dining options, which feature many foods that are truly unique to the area. Some of examples of the local cuisine include hot fish, hot chicken, meat and three, and various forms of barbecue. Those who are seeking to enjoy a drink while they are visiting may want to check out some of the numerous bars that are available within the area. Nightclubs are also a popular option for tourism, and many of the clubs in the city off open-mic nights for individuals seeking to sing or perform.
Transportation in Nashville includes public transit options such as the bus system, the Amtrak train, and the commuter rail. These are options that are used by locals and visitors on a regular basis. Most people tend to travel by car within the area, so taxi service is also an option to get to some of the more distant landmarks in the city.
Go to the Nashville Travel Guide
Flights to Nashville
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Nashville Travel Facts
- Nashville, USA connects to 69 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Nashville is 130 miles to Jackson on Pacific Wings.
- The longest flight from Nashville is 1790 miles to Los Angeles on American Airlines.
- fly to 28 destinations including Tampa from Nashville.
- Continental Airlines fly to 10 destinations including Washington from Nashville.
- Delta Air Lines fly to 8 destinations including Salt Lake City from Nashville.
- Australia: Flights to Nashville
- Go to the Nashville International Airport Guide
Nashville Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Continental Airlines fly from Nashville to Chicago and 10 other cities including Washington.
- Delta Air Lines fly from Nashville to Atlanta and 8 other cities including Salt Lake City.
- United Airlines fly from Nashville to Charlotte and 7 other cities including Washington.
- American Airlines fly from Nashville to Chicago and 7 other cities including Washington.
- US Airways fly from Nashville to Charlotte and 4 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Nashville to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Nashville (BNA)
Save on cheap flights from Nashville. See below sample of Nashville airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Nashville (BNA)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Nashville.
For more information visit our Nashville