Nanjing Flights Guide
Nanjing is known to the Western World for the way the invading Japanese treated the populace in WWII. But China’s southern capital has a history that dates back millennia, and the cityscape, though dotted with modern skyscrapers, is filled with sites that attest to its historical weight.
Nanjing sits on the famous Yangtze River, and at night sites such as the Confucius Temple, a sprawling complex and market area, bursts with neon light that reflects off the water. This part of the river is actually called the Quin Huai River, and iconic scenes of old Chinese architecture hovering at the banks are emblematic of the city. Elsewhere, one finds the ruins of the Ming Dynasty imperial palace, which date from 14th century. Nanjing’s age-old wall is greatly preserved in several places as well, the Gate of China principle among them. Nanjing’s infamous 20th century history can be explored in the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall. One can then revitalize their day with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites on Purple Mountain, where mausoleums such as that of Dr. Sun Yat-sen are kept.
Nanjing Lukou International Airport is the nearest air hub. Shenzhen Airlines and China Eastern Airlines are the main carriers, but many other provide service.
Flights to Nanjing
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Nanjing Travel Facts
- Nanjing, China connects to 144 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Nanjing is 178 miles to Shanghai on China Eastern Airlines.
- The longest flight from Nanjing is 5355 miles to Frankfurt on Lufthansa.
- China Eastern Airlines fly to 35 destinations including Zhengzhou from Nanjing.
- Air China fly to 22 destinations including Yantai from Nanjing.
- Shenzhen Airlines fly to 16 destinations including Xi'an from Nanjing.
- Australia: Flights to Nanjing
- Go to the Lukou Airport Guide
Nanjing Airlines & Flight Schedules
- China Eastern Airlines fly from Nanjing to Beijing and 35 other cities including Zhengzhou.
- Air China fly from Nanjing to Beijing and 22 other cities including Yantai.
- Shenzhen Airlines fly from Nanjing to Beijing and 16 other cities including Xi'an.
- China Southern Airlines fly from Nanjing to Beijing and 13 other cities including Yinchuan.
- Hainan Airlines fly from Nanjing to Beijing and 7 other cities including Xi'an.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Nanjing to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Nanjing (NKG)
Save on cheap flights from Nanjing. See below sample of Nanjing airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Nanjing (NKG)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Nanjing.