Munich Flights Guide
Munich is a fascinating city known for being at the forefront of technology and education. While the city was heavily damaged during WWII, much of its historic buildings and churches have been rebuilt to restore their original architecture. Munich is a city where old meets new, making it a top tourist destination.
Munich has a vibrant and sophisticated arts scene with a wealth of museums and galleries, opera houses and theatrical stages. For a more in-depth look at the city, be sure to visit the City Museum of Munich and the National Bavarian Museum.
There are many sights to see in Munich, and you will find grand buildings, historic churches and soaring palaces throughout the city. Major landmarks include the Neues Rathaus, Frauenkirche and the Englischer Garten.
Known for its annual Oktoberfest, a celebration of German beer and food, Munich has a lively restaurant and bar scene. The city specializes in the traditional Bavarian cuisine, which is heavy with rich breads and sausages. If Bavarian isnít for you, the city also features restaurants that specialize in many international styles of cooking, such as French and Italian.
Beer is an essential part of German culture, and you can experience the local beer culture by visiting one of the cityís beer halls or beer gardens. With a variety of beers on tap, these halls and gardens are the way the locals socialize, much like the English pub.
Munich has a stellar public transportation system, and one ticket will give you access to buses, streetcars and trains to get you quickly and easily to your destination.
Go to the Munich Travel Guide
Flights to Munich
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Munich Travel Facts
- Munich, Germany connects to 323 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Munich is 85 miles to Nuernberg on Lufthansa.
- The longest flight from Munich is 6236 miles to Singapore on Lufthansa.
- Lufthansa fly to 117 destinations including Zurich from Munich.
- Air Berlin fly to 35 destinations including Windhoek from Munich.
- All Nippon Airways fly to 15 destinations including Vienna from Munich.
- Australia: Flights to Munich
- Go to the Franz Josef Strauss Airport Guide
Munich Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Lufthansa fly from Munich to Amsterdam and 117 other cities including Zurich.
- Air Berlin fly from Munich to Amman and 35 other cities including Windhoek.
- All Nippon Airways fly from Munich to Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg and 15 other cities including Vienna.
- Condor Flugdienst fly from Munich to Agadir and 13 other cities including Tenerife.
- United Airlines fly from Munich to Boston and 7 other cities including Washington.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Munich to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Munich (MUC)
Save on cheap flights from Munich. See below sample of Munich airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Munich (MUC)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Munich.
For more information visit our Munich