Minneapolis St. Paul Flights Guide
The 48th largest city in the United States, Minneapolis is the largest city in Minnesota and is also the county seat of Hennepin County. The state is easily identifiable by its abundant volume of wetlands, lakes, waterfalls, and the Mississippi River.
Parks, gardens, and natural habitats are some of the common attractions associated with the city. The park system has been deemed one of the best maintained within the country. There are also many arts venues including the Minnesota Dance Theatre, the Brave New Workshop, and the Children’s Theatre Company. Festivals are also common within the area, with one of the most notable being identified as the Minnesota Fringe Festival.
There is a significant amount of nightlife and entertainment within the city of Minneapolis. The city hosts countless clubs and bars, which are known to attract tourism on a regular basis. There are also some after hours venues which exist to provide entertainment when most local venues have closed their doors. Restaurants within the area offer a variety of cuisine, ranging from Spanish to Japanese.
In terms of transportation, most of the residents within the area drive cars. However, there is a prominent public transportation system available for those who do not travel via these means. Some of the common methods of transportation include cycling, the bus system, and also the commuter rail. The light rail system also provides free travel vouchers to ensure that travelers do not get stranded.
Flights to Minneapolis St. Paul
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Minneapolis St. Paul Travel Facts
- Minneapolis St. Paul, USA connects to 220 airports worldwide.
- The shortest flight from Minneapolis St. Paul is 76 miles to Rochester on Delta Air Lines.
- The longest flight from Minneapolis St. Paul is 5923 miles to Tokyo on Delta Air Lines.
- Delta Air Lines fly to 138 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Minneapolis St. Paul.
- Sun Country Airlines fly to 23 destinations including Zihuatanejo from Minneapolis St. Paul.
- Continental Airlines fly to 12 destinations including San Francisco from Minneapolis St. Paul.
- Australia: Flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Go to the Minneapolis St Paul International Airport Guide
Minneapolis St. Paul Airlines & Flight Schedules
- Delta Air Lines fly from Minneapolis St. Paul to Aberdeen and 138 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- Sun Country Airlines fly from Minneapolis St. Paul to Cancun and 23 other cities including Zihuatanejo.
- Continental Airlines fly from Minneapolis St. Paul to Chicago and 12 other cities including San Francisco.
- United Airlines fly from Minneapolis St. Paul to Charlotte and 11 other cities including Washington.
- US Airways fly from Minneapolis St. Paul to Charlotte and 6 other cities including San Francisco.
Popular Destinations Nearby
Minneapolis St. Paul to International Cities
Cheap Flights from Minneapolis St. Paul (MSP)
Save on cheap flights from Minneapolis St. Paul. See below sample of Minneapolis St. Paul airfares and airline ticket deals.
Cheap Flights to Minneapolis St. Paul (MSP)
Top departure cities and airlines offering cheap airline tickets to Minneapolis St. Paul.
For more information visit our Minneapolis St. Paul