Cheap flights from Frankfurt to Milan - FRA to MIL (Swap)
Milan > Europe to Milan > Germany > Frankfurt
Frankfurt to Milan travel facts.
- The distance between Frankfurt (FRA) and Milan (LIN) is approximately 512 kilometres or 318 miles.
- Direct flights between Frankfurt and Milan take approximately 1 hours 5 minutes or 512 kilometres.
- Lufthansa has direct flights from Frankfurt to Milan.
- Alitalia has direct flights from Frankfurt to Milan.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Milan and Frankfurt.
- Boeing 737-300 with 106 seats operates between Milan and Frankfurt.
- Lufthansa and Alitalia fly between Milan and Frankfurt with a stopover in Brussels.
- Lufthansa operates Frankfurt to Brussels on 733 E90 319 735 CR7 320, whilst Alitalia has flights from Brussels to Milan on 32S E90 E70.
- Air Moldova and Alitalia fly between Milan and Frankfurt with a stopover in Paris.
- Air Moldova operates Frankfurt to Paris on 320, whilst Alitalia has flights from Paris to Milan on 321 319 320 32S.
- Go to the Milan Travel Guide
Cheap flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Milan, Italy.
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Cheap International Flights to Milan, Italy
|Brussels to Milan|| Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Air France, Alitalia|
|Amsterdam to Milan|| KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Alitalia|
|Berlin to Milan|| Lufthansa|
|Paris to Milan|| Alitalia, Air France, Alitalia, Air France, Airbus Industrie, easyJet||$35|
|Alghero to Milan|| Alitalia, Airbus Industrie|
|Olbia to Milan|| Meridiana|
|Trieste to Milan|| Alitalia|
|Cagliari to Milan|| Alitalia, Airbus Industrie, Meridiana|
|London to Milan|| Alitalia, British Airways, easyJet, Alitalia, Air France||$61|
|Rome to Milan|| Alitalia||$62|
|Pescara to Milan|| Alitalia|
Cheap International Flights from Milan, Italy
Compare Frankfurt to Milan flights
on other airlines and air ticket routes.
Airlines flying from Frankfurt to Milan (FRA to MIL)
Frankfurt to Milan airlines include Alitalia, TAP Portugal.
What other cities can I fly from Frankfurt to Italy?
Genova, Palermo, Catania, Pisa, Rome -Fuimicino, Milan Malpensa, Florence, Milan, Venice, Rome,
and many others. Available all year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. One
way and return economy class, business class and first class fares.